Ever love something so much you want to squeeze it so tight that its eyes pop out and guts burst all over your walls and decorate it with a nice red tinge? Sure, it’s a bit brutal like a scene from Dexter when he’s hacking the shit out of one of his victims and bathing in their blood, but that’s okay. It’s out of love, you know? My mom always told me it was the thought that counts, so… as long as you do it with good intentions it’s okay. (That’s how it works, right?) Anyways, the point of this ramble was to tell you guys that I love you. So much that I want to hug you so tight you can’t help but shit yourself. I really appreciate and have all the feels for this community.
Anyways, I was nominated for an award by R Cawkwell. Since I never follow to the rules to these things, I thought I’d answer the questions she asked, then turn and ask y’all questions of my own so we can learn more about each other. It’s a fun game, so answer them damn it! Or sit in the corner being a party pooper while you pick your nose. Whatever works.
She asked me:
- When did you start writing? I started writing poetry when I was in junior high. It was absolutely terrible, but it spawned my love for writing.
- Pluto: Planet or not? YES. Of course. Don’t disrespect Pluto just being it’s smaller than the others. Didn’t your parents teach you manners?
- Favorite place to write? At my desk, I’m not hipster enough to write in public.
- Pen or word processor for the first draft? Word processor. My hands hurt way too fast when I write by hand.
- If you were a mythical creature, what would you be? A hippogriff. Because, uh… Harry Potter kicks ass.
My questions for y’all:
- If you could recommend ONE show right now, what would it be?
- Would you rather spend the rest of your life with giant testicles on your chin, or having hooves instead of hands?
- If you could choose any celebrity to hit the sheets with, who would it be?
- Who’s your favorite blogger around these parts? (Besides me, obviously!)