we’re getting cannibalistic

My laptop broke last night. As you can imagine, this caused a very mature reaction consisting of me screaming bloody murder as I drop-kicked it out the back door into a puddle. It’s now resting with a failed baking recipe I made that also got the heave-ho out the window yesterday. Classy, eh? I may or may not have an anger issue. The jury’s still out.  (The neighbor’s must think I’m slightly nuts, though, as there’s always things flying out of my house into the graveyard of my backyard.)

I was nominated for an award over the weekend, and thought I’d answer the questions I was asked. I’m not going to repost and fill it out like I’m supposed to, because where’s the fun in that? Rather than nominate other people, I asked some burning questions to y’all at the bottom of the post. Answer them, damn it! I mean…. please.

Here are the questions I was asked by EntirelyErika :

1.What made you want to blog?
2.If you could collaborate with one person on your blog, who would it be and why?
3.If you could meet one person {alive or dead} who would it be?
All 3 of these go together for me, so I’m going to answer it as one question. I would collaborate with the same people I would meet, which would be Walt Disney or JK Rowling. They are quite different, but they have both accomplished my #1 goal in life (minus having a happy family): to captivate an audience and inspire wonder. Whether I accomplish it through writing novels, screenplays, or blogs – one day I will do it. (I hope!)
4.You just won $1 million dollars, what do you do/buy?
A little farm in the middle of nowhere with sheep, goats, and chickens. And a month supply of Olive Garden’s bread sticks.
5.How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
I’ll have to consult with my husband. He is the residential expert on wood.

Here are my questions for y’all. Answer them. Don’t answer them. Sit in the corner picking your nose and judging the rest of us who are cool enough to answer. Whatever floats your boat.

1. You’re stranded in the middle of nowhere with the cast of Friends. You can’t find any food, so your only way to survive is to turn into a cannibal. Which two do you eat first, and why?
  2. If you had to pick a theme song or movie that best represents your life, what would it be?
  3. What did you eat for dinner last night?
  4. Do you have a favorite blog post that you wrote and want to share? Post the link!

(Don’t worry – I always pick up the crap I throw out there. I’m not that weird.)

1. 1. Ross – because I think he would be the most annoying and would want to get rid of him.
    2. This is a hard one. I will go with Bowling For Soup “This Ain’t My Day” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icUnmjg0xKs
    3. I ate like a child last night and had tater tots and fish sticks. Some of my comfort food.
    4. I guess I will share the last one I wrote since a friend told me it was the best thing I have ever written – https://theycallmetater.com/2017/01/27/on-marches-and-life/

2. 1 and 3 – Just Joey because I like Italian food, and penne with meatballs last night. 2 – No clue. That Sheryl Crow song with the bar and the car wash, maybe? I’m old; I listen to NPR. 4 – I’m pretty happy with my latest post, “A primer on facts, beliefs, and alternative facts” which you’ll find right up at the tippy-top on http://www.katemahar.com.

3. My nose is clean so here goes:
    I’d cook and eat Ross and Phoebe. Both the most annoying of that crew. He whines constantly so I’d probably bludgeon him with Phoebes thigh bone. She’d die first. Not completely sure why. Maybe it’s her voice.

Lately Groundhog day seems like my life. But I’m currently in the middle of vicious hot flashes so my day is taking off all my clothes to wipe off sweat and then huddling under blankets with chills. I’m very young so it’s not fair.

Dinner was bite sized pieces of chicken sautéed with lemon pepper marinade over quinoa. A favorite. I always have to make enough so that my dog can have the leftovers.

I hate to call it my favorite because it was a tribute to a friend who committed suicide last April. But it is certainly the best piece of writing on my blog.

Oh, I 100% agree on Ross being the first to go. I’ve never been able to handle his whiny ass. I love how descriptively brutal you were in how they’d be slaughtered haha. Perfect. I’ll be checking out your friend’s tribute for sure 🙂

4. I think Ross and Fibi, they would probably drive me crazy first.

Probably Bad Moms, I’d like to think I’m going to lose it soon and this will best reflect my life.

Homemade meatmall subs. And by homemade I mean frozen meatballs and canned sauce that I threw in the oven.

I laugh everytime I read this. I think I’m hilarious sometimes. Even if no one else does!
    supersirrious.wordpress.com/2017/01/28/the-day-i-she-hulked/

Ohhh, I have yet to see Bad Moms, but I love all of the actresses in that movie. And, it’s cool, I laugh at some of the stuff I write, too. Gotta be your own cheerleader sometimes. I’ll go check it out 🙂

5. I have never watched Friends. On the subject of cannibalism I have a strict policy of eating the already dead first i.e. if there was a plane crash and two of the Friends cast had died, I would eat those two without even blinking. However, while I would probably slip into cannibalism possibly too easily, if peckish I think it would take a very long time before I actually killed someone else so I could eat them …. I have thought this through a lot you know ….

A theme song or movie – I can’t think of anything at all. I did like Little Miss Sunshine because dead bodies and VW buses that don’t work properly have been a feature of my life

For dinner: sausages in trotter-gear and onion gravy on mashed potato with braised red cabbage on the side – all from our smallholding – smug, annoying little me …. sorry

https://smallholdingdreams.com/2016/05/02/31-22/ because convincing a ewe to adopt another ewe’s lamb was a huge learning curve for me … I still find the whole putting your arm into another creature rather icky …

Wow, you really have thought deep into the cannibalism situation haha. I can’t believe you’ve never seen Friends! And.. I actually remember reading that post you shared a long time ago! I remember cringing and being in awe (or ewe) over what you did. It’s pretty cool, really. The miracle of childbirth! Or fake childbirth, in this situation.

6. I only pick when no one is looking…just so ya know.
    1. I would eat Chandler because he annoys me so I figure…he might as well be the first to go. Then I would eat Monica because like me, she is fat on the inside so you know she’s tasty.
    2. The movie that IS my life and the movie that I WANT to be my life are two different things. I wish I could be Ferris from Ferris Buellers Day off because that movie is every High School kids dream day..heck, I’m a grown ass adult and that’s my dream day too!
    3. Last nights dinner consisted of a 1/4 cup of chili and a piece of left over pizza. I never claimed to be some world renown chef.
    4. My favorite blog that I wrote is here:

P.S. I lurve your posts. you make me laugh 🙂

Ah… good point about Monica. She has to be tasty on the inside. I never thought of that lol. Your dinner actually sounds quite nice to me. I gotta go check your post out! I loved Tang. Mmmm.

7. I’d answer your questions, but I am currently running around like a chicken with my head cut off (Monday morning teacher life), but I do have to say that you make me laugh! I think kicking your laptop outside, in a fit, is a PERFECTLY good reaction to something that dastardly. It’s what I would do!

Nah, I don’t think so. It’s lived quite a long life. I’ve been thinking about getting a Chromebook just for blogging. I mean, I literally do NOTHING else on my computer lol. No need to invest in something crazy

1. Haha I feel ya. I mainly use my phone or my iPad. Any heavy duty work I use my work laptop for. As long as I’m a teacher, I won’t have to buy a laptop. We just got new touch screen laptops this year!

8. 1. Ross goes first. He’s too annoying to consider let hang around. The second to go is tough. It could be Phoebe because she’s just as annoying but when you get down to it they all had their annoying points and their redeeming qualities. She’s probably more redemptive than annoying so that means it would probably be Joey because he’s going to end up as too much competition in the long run. (I really overthink these sorts of questions.)

2. The movie that best represents my life isn’t really a movie. That would be “It’s the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.” While the rest of the world gets their treats, I’m the one who discovers that “I got a rock.” But then for some strange reason, I still insist on going back for more. Oh well.

3. I really didn’t have dinner last night because I was at a wine tasting in the afternoon. With food. Lots of food. And more wine. And more food. And more… you get the idea.

4.Wow. This is like asking which kid is your favorite. Fortunately I have only one kid so that question was relatively easy for me. Really, I think most of my favorite blog posts are the ones I’ve read here more than ones I’ve posted here. If I had to pick I’d go with “The Ambassador and the Triscuit Inspector.” It was written in a happy place and time when I had the time and money to do some interesting things, a special person to share them with, and a knack for running into people much more interesting than I could ever hope to be.

I’m gong back to my corner to finish my coffee and judge others. Picking optional.

AW. Okay, I totally agree with the Ross thing. Damn, he was whiny as hell, wasn’t he? I’m checking out your post, while you pick your nose and drop your boogers in your coffee accidentally.

9. I’ve never watched friends, so I’d have to say I’d eat the first member of the cast to annoy me.

Personally, I’d LOVE for Deadpool to be the story of my life, but, alas…I’m not an assassin with a fetish for anime and extraordinary healing abilities, so I’ll have to go with American Horror Story: Coven, instead…minus the whole group of witches. Just me, sorry!

Last night, I had a steak. Fried onions & bell pepper for a garnish. A bit of cole slaw. And some fantastic low-carb toast. I’m one of them ‘fringe’ eaters who find that a restricted carbohydrate diet makes me not want to explode from heartburn and digestive gasses.

I had fun with this blog post: https://tempandtea.wordpress.com/2016/08/17/im-lion-about-witch-wardrobe/ – one of my favorites.

Okay, your movie/show choices are amazing. I’m right there with you, leading Deadpool’s life would be pretty damn fantastic. Carbs flare up my acid reflux, too! I think you’re stalking my life. I never hear of other people having that same problem lol. I’m on my way to check your post 🙂

10. You’re hilarious. Love you! Woof. I don’t throw things out the window cuz I’m a dog and I live in an apartment, but when my mommy leaves the house I rampage on the sofa. There is about half a sofa left. The rest is chewed up, spit out and sometimes chunks I swallowed come out of my butthole. It’s a nice touch to really get back at my mum for leaving me.

Ps Yes, please write for the world to see your talent. You are captivating and hilarious!

Love,

Bear

Oh, Bear. That’s so kind of you to let your butthole give presents to your mom 😀 Such a sweet dog lol. Thanks for the kind words, too! *pats head*

11. Q1. I reckon I could find something to eat in the Middle of Nowhere, rather than unsalted TV celebrities. Mind you I think I’d struggle if we were in the Back of Beyond (about 200 miles north of the Middle of Nowhere)

Q2. “It’s a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World”, probably represents all our lives since Brexit/Trump

Q3. It was more a case of dinner ate me. Sliced a lump off my finger with a knife whilst chopping onions and had to go to hospital this morning to get them to stop it bleeding. True.

Q4. See http://www.johnnyspangles.com for the amusing details of my mighty minnows Sutton United stuffing Leeds united in the FA Cup yesterday. Although take it with a pinch of salt, like you would your Friends cast members.

So, if there was salt you’d be all for the TV dinner? 😀 I LOVE that song, too. That’s a solid choice just in general. And, you’ve made me hella paranoid because I’m cutting up onions for dinner later. Hopefully it doesn’t end like your night/morning. Eek. Hope your finger heals up nicely.

12. Kim

OK, since I can pick and type at the same time, here goes:

1. The first one is easy: Joey – I’d keep him around for eye candy, except that he eats the most, so if food is limited, he’s the first one you want to eliminate! The second is a toss up between Ross and Chandler – Chandler because “can he BE more irritating?” and Ross because everyone hates a whiner! It definitely would NOT be Monica…..she’s a chef, so I absolutely want someone who can turn our bounty into something amazingly delicious!!!

2. Theme from the Mary Tyler Moore show because of my irritatingly cheery personality!

3. I had a large late lunch, so dinner was just a bowl of strawberries and some toast with peanut butter……or was that a snack and dinner was actually the late lunch? In that case, I guess I had a burger, fries, and a beer for dinner!

4. If I had to choose a favorite blog post it would be from when I used to do more writing and less photography……thinking back, I would definitely choose my very first blog post – it wasn’t a interesting as some later posts, but it started it all and set the tone for Thoughts By Kim: https://thoughtsbykim.com/2007/08/13/my-first-post/

And, one piece of advice……buy a few less sheep, goats, and chickens (they’ll multiply on their own) and invest in more than a month’s supply of bread sticks!!! 🙂

Less farm stock- got it! I actually never took that into account, so thanks! Haha. Your lunch&dinner both sound yummy to me. Mmm. And, I never took the Joey thing into account. He definitely ate a lot. He’d be stealing every crumb there was.

13. 1. Rachel and Monica. The guys might be useful on a desert island so I’ll keep them, and Phoebe makes me laugh.
    2. Theme song – maybe the theme song from the old sitcom “One Day at a Time”.
    3. Dinner was Taco Bell – we were out and stopped on the way home. Yeah, I know, Taco Bell, really? I just like the stuff, but can’t really justify why.
    4. I’m pretty proud of this one: https://boldquestions.wordpress.com/2015/02/05/use-mention-errors-or-my-close-personal-relationship-with-pinkie-pie/
    I spent a long time on it, made some graphics, and even emailed a famous philosopher while I was working on it.

Oh yes, keeping the men. Smart smart. Didn’t think of that one. My husband has a weird obsession with Taco Bell too, so I get it. I totally get it. I’m on my way to check out your post. You emailed a famous philosopher about it? I’m quite intrigued!

14. 1) I am a committed vegetarian so I guess I’d just die. But then they could all throw a funny funeral for me, eh?
    2) I suppose it would be The Big Chill…serious answer…friends with common history is a really big deal to me.
    3) F-ing vegetable soup, for the 5th night in a row…only soft foods for another week while I wait for a new $3,000 crown! YIKES!! I’m sick of yogurt and mashed potatoes!
    4) My favorite blog post that I wrote is this one. (Thanks for asking)

PS It has taken me all day to do this because of reading all the other “favorite posts” and having to comment.

Great Blog Day though! Thanks.

Where are YOUR answers by the way??????????

You gotta eat them! Or they will just eat you 😀 Man… props to eating mushy food for so long, I would probably die. That’s a long time, even though mashed potatoes are amazing. Thanks for going and checking everybody’s posts out, that’s so kind 🙂 I’m headed over to look at yours now! And.. I didn’t think of actually answering my own questions! Ha… I’ll do it here.

1. 100% I’d eat Ross first. He was so unbelievably whiny that I wouldn’t be able to handle him longer than a day.

2. Dumbo. I don’t know why exactly, but I feel like its gotta be Dumbo.

3. I ate salad last night. Sad, but true.

And… I have no idea what my favorite post is that I’ve written. I’d have to go through and reread some 🙂

I’ve never heard of that song, so I’m going to Google it and get ready for the life change. Eggs and sausage… mmm. Thanks for sharing your post 🙂

15. Leave it you Sheepy to get our minds going where no man has gone before, at least not publicly.

Haven’t considered cannibalism since Witch Hazel tried to boil Bugs Bunny alive, but, when pressed, I would boil Ross and roast Joey, and keep Chandler for the sex slave.

A theme for my life lately, indeed life on earth lately, would be the Twilight Zone movie, oh hell, the whole series. Life is weird lately to say the least. My song would be “For a Dancer” by Jackson Browne. I want it played at my funeral along with a whole lot of other music.

Mac and cheese. Home made. All we had in the house was some cheese, milk, butter and macaroni. We are resourceful around here. Today we better focus on fiber.

I like that you added in the ‘at least not publicly’ because EVERYONE has thought about munching on a fellow human at least once. Right? I hope? Mmm mac and cheese. Jealous as hell right now!

1. I read a true story about a group of soccer players from S. America that were in a plane crash in the Andes and had to eat their dead mates to survive. It was titled Alive. It will sate your curiosity, no pun intended. It was pretty gross. But it was how they survived. Hard to say what we would do to survive when faced with that reality. Glad I had a light breakfast today, lol.

16. #1 – I don’t want to get anywhere near those people. Is it okay to kill them, lash their bodies together to make a raft, and sail to the next island where James McAvoy has just been shipwrecked?
    #2 – There’s a bunch. Off the top of my head – “Rainbow Connection” and “For Good” (from WICKED)
    #3 – Veggie Lasagna made by my hubby, who takes kitchen duty on the weekends.
    #4 – The Wild Ride (back when I was blogging about my mother’s battle with Alzheimer’s: https://melissacrandall.wordpress.com/2015/03/10/yesterday/

Oh man, that’s a much better idea. Killing them and using their bodies to make a raft. Genius. I like that your husband does the meals on the weekend – I’m gonna have to try to convince my husband to try that! Ha

17. What a coincidence! I love kicking things, too! Usually not my laptop, though, because it still works. And I kinda need it still. 😀

1) The only Friend I’d eat would be Monica. This is solely due to the fact that she’s a great cook, and by eating her, I’d get the benefit of eating whatever it was she’d last eaten. Kinda like a warped food chain type cycle I suppose… Did I mention I’m a vegetarian? 😛

2) I love the theme song from Malcolm in the Middle. Probably because it’s crazy and full of attitude, and reminds me of my crazy kids. As an added bonus, the show itself makes me feel a lot better about my parenting skills.

3) Leftover pizza from Mellow Mushroom.

4) https://comicallyquirky.com/2017/01/06/purposefully-perplexed/

Life is unfairrr *sings* I haven’t watched that show in a very long time. It’s amazing, though lol. Mellow Mushroom… that sounds heavenly right now. Mmm

18. Phoebe is a vegetarian, right? So she will die anyway if all we have is Long Pork. Eat her first before she loses all her nutrients, then Joey because he is nice and meaty. Ross will whine himself to death anyway, so he is the freebie after the first two.
    Can’t think of a movie, but the song that comes to mind is Turn the Page – either Seger’s original or Metallica’s great cover (the video breaks my heart: https://youtu.be/dOibtqWo6z4 )
    Irish burgers on whole wheat seeded bread, bacon, cheese, lettuce, and some gorgeous skinny chips (fries) that are oven baked to perfection in a few minutes. A slovenly dinner, but so tasty!
    Tough call of favourite post I’ve done. I like this one. https://heretherebespiders.com/2013/03/31/lightning-flashes/

I’m curious what Irish burgers are, and how they are different from regular burgers! I’m going to have to search the Google 🙂

Color me intrigued 🙂 I’m curious if it tastes much different – I’m going to see if I can find some next time I’m in the store.

19. 1. I would eat Monica first, because “you are what you eat”, and she’s a chef. I bet she tastes like gourmet awesome. Then I would eat Chandler second to put him out of his misery. I would probably have to hear him complain that I didn’t pick him first.

2. Memento might be the most appropriate movie because I have trouble remembering stuff, even things I just did or said. Memento might be the most appropriate movie because I have trouble remembering stuff, even things I just did or said.

3. Last night I ate a salad for dinner because I’m trying to be a responsible adult. Then I fantasized about pigging out on chocolate like Augustus Gloop in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

4. Here’s a link to one of my blog posts about the different levels of tired. https://escalatorshoes.wordpress.com/2015/02/06/where-do-you-rank-on-the-tired-scale/

Oh man, we are one in the same on the salad dinner. Every time I take a bite, I have to pretend it’s something yummy like pizza or chocolate. It’s a rough life. I laughed out loud when you repeated your #2 answer. Very clever 😀

20. Oooo I’ll play!

) I can’t revisit the idea of cannibalism!! AAHHHHH I did a post on it last week and I felt so sick the whole time.

2) Probably “Happy” by Pharrell or “This is totally awesome!” from The Lego Movie. I know, I’m so obnoxious sometimes! But that just makes the songs fit even more!! I am literally Unikitty from the Lego Movie. It is scary how much we are the same.

3)Last night: breaded salmon fillet, french fries and coleslaw. All made at home. Well….from boxes and bags. The coleslaw I made myself though (cutting up cabbage and grating carrots is easy enough….until I get my fingers too close to the grater….)

4) I’m not sure if I could pick a favourite post….I like the one which is basically just pictures of Ralph Fiennes because I. Love. Him. But also like a lot of my posts that are funny and light hearted.

I’ve never seen the Lego Movie, but the preview for the new one makes me laugh. Apparently I need to hire you as my personal chef, because damn! That sounds yummy lol

1. Oooo it’s SOOO GOOD!! I think it might be on Netflix but I could be 100% wrong about that haha. And I would LOVE to be your personal chef – although that didn’t take much effort haha. I literally took a piece of frozen fish out of a box and put it onto a baking sheet with some fries and put it into the oven 😉

21. 1. Joey – his how ya doin’ makes me mental and he is just too stupid to live. Then I would move on to Rachel. She was always whining about some crisis she was having, enough already!
    2. Song – My Way because damn it it’s Sinatra and I try to do things the way Frank would do things
    3. Tons of veggies with some meatballs
    4. 5 Life Hacks I Learned from Horror Movies – https://imwomanontheledge.blogspot.com/2016_08_01_archive.html

Thanks for the space, Blair. This was pretty challenging. Too many songs and movies could sum up my life. Although if I had a spirit animal that was a tv character it would be Michael Westen from Burn Notice, lol.

Great choices 😀 I actually eat the same thing for dinner all the time! Very low-carby. Right up my alley 🙂 The title of your post is funny, so I’m headed over to read now!

22. Please don’t judge… lol . I loved the questions! So random!
    1.) (Though I love them all and it took me a solid 15 minutes to decide who to eat first) Chandler & Rachel – I couldn’t deal with Chandler’s sarcastic jokes in a challenging situation, and he’s slightly chubby in some episodes (more food?). Rachel – because she’s simple minded and wouldn’t survive long anyways. I couldn’t eat Phoebe because she would never eat me, being a vegetarian. Monica would probably get us through the worst situations by bullying us, Ross is smart and may identify edible leaves, etc. to go with our Chandler/Rachel bbq. Joey is just too cute to kill. Lol
    2.) Theme song: 3 Little Birds by Bob Marley – I’ve sung it since it was sung to me as a lullaby, and it’s been my positive mental push my whole life. It’s what I would want my life-theme song to be, rather than a sad “Lifetime” style movie that would be more fitting to the truth of my childhood.
    3.) Deep dish Chicago style pizza (*hangs head in shame*)
    4.) https://journeywithmel.wordpress.com/2016/06/10/finding-inspiration-motivation/ – It’s my favorite because I broke down crying in the middle of it and was able to share my heartfelt agony with the world (big step for me).

Oh, you’re the first person to make a positive argument for Ross! Kudos, I hadn’t thought of that. He was at the top of my list to eat for his whiny tendencies lol. Monica is quite the bully, eh? I love how well-thought-our your response was 😀 Mmm pizza – my biggest downfall in life lol. You have me super curious what your post is about. I’m on my way!

23. 1. I have no answer for cannibalizing Friends; I never watched the show. But I do believe a few characters from Seinfeld would make a good soup.

2. Theme song: 99 Luftballoons – but only in German. So I might appear more exotic than I am in reality.

3. Salad and french fries–because I am all about the contradictions, baby.

4. I suck at short links. Here is one of my favorites from 2016: https://kirisalazar.wordpress.com/2016/09/30/body-bagging-it/

Warning, it has cheesy sci fi allusions and a more-than-detailed bodily function reference.

Salad and french fries! Mmm. It’s all about balance 😀 I would probably eat the whole cast of Seinfeld – except Elaine because I love that actress lol.

24. 1. Ross and Rachel – I can not STAND THEM. So much so that it sometimes inspires me to use awful grammar. Can’t stand ’em, get rid of ’em.
    2. ARRRGH. This question is the hardest for me. Anything that ever asks questions about music becomes difficult because there are a wide variety to choose from.
    So I’ll cop out and say the movie that best represents my life is… La La Land maybe? Not in actuality of course, but the overall mood I suppose? I feel like I answered this question with a question which makes me lose.
    3. I had bacon Parmesan fries, spinach dip in a bread bowl with tortilla chips, and beef vegetable and chickpea soup.
    4. I don’t actually have a favourite blog post that I have written yet. That being said, one of the things that I hope to establish on my blog eventually is to have regular contributors. As it stands, I am super proud my husband’s first contribution to our blog: https://meetmeatthelamppost.wordpress.com/2017/01/05/putting-the-right-foot-forward-embracing-opportunity/

Hoooly crap, your dinner made me salivate haha. It sounds… amazing. Rachel didn’t bother me as much as Ross. He was terrible. Whined like a baby every episode. I haven’t seen La La Land yet. I need to invest in that!

1. I can’t say I made it… but that doesn’t mean I won’t try! It also means I should probably live at the gym too… But a knee injury means I’ll probably just have gained 17 pounds from eating while I heal! 😬

25. Having been the sole person in a group of buddies who didn’t ‘get’ friends, I’m turning them all into jerky immediately so that I have a convenient source of dried meat to tide me over.

Picking a theme song is the worst as so many different songs where there for the best and worst parts of it. Let’s settle on ‘In the Meantime’ by Spacehog for now.

All The Meats! The Hublet is a smoking whizz, so he piled up a plate of smoked, chicken, beef and pork.

Echoing a few of the above, I haven’t really got a favourite blog post as I’ve been a bit of a blogging hobbyist. That being said, this post makes me feel a warm fuzzy for my Nana and makes me smile whenever I re-read it. https://wayofthegeeks.com/2012/07/17/is-this-the-most-fabulous-grandmother-in-the-world/

Mmm smoked meats. Made my mouth water juuust a little 🙂 I didn’t like Friends at all until I was in my late 20s. It’s still far from my favorite. I just assumed it was a cast most people would know so it made for a good question lol.

26. You are too funny!! And so are all the comments! I’ve been belly laughing the whole way down the page!
    DEfinitely ROSS!! That whine!! And never any cheese with it!
    Then hmmm, not Joey! He’d be my honey bear.
    And then I was thinking Monica cuz of her annoyingness, but some one had a point about her being the chef, so Rachel it is.
    No I can’t EVEN remember the other questions, but who cares?? We solved the most important one! Who to kill first of Friends!
    Oh yeah, speaking of food…. last night I had crock pot navy beans, with brown sugar, and ham chunks, that I made myself!! I was so proud of myself, I nearly broke my arm, patting myself on the back, so I had to just plant my face in the bowl, and slurp!
    Elizabeth from Comfortable Coop sent me over. So glad she did!

Belly muscles aching from so much laughter, so no need to go to gym, NOR have my nipples bitten off! (Since that seems the only 2 choices on offer.)

Okay, went back and peeked. Song would have to be Crazy, by Patsy Cline, cuz I just am!
    And fave blog post is a toughie, but this one about my Granny is a great one!
    Thanks for the entertainment!!

I’m glad most people agree with Ross – HE IS TORTUROUS. I’d eat him any day before I let him drive me insane lol. Your dinner sounds amaaaazing. Mmm. Ham and brown sugar – that combo sounds like Heaven lol

27. 1. I’d probably eat Joey and Rachel. I don’t have a reason why but I know why I wouldn’t eat the others. Phoebe and Chandler are my favourite (so weird and so funny, plus Phoebe is vegetarian so i’d have more food 😀 ). Ross probably saw some documentary on survival tips and Monica is just so organized, i’m sure she would figure something out and, she’s a chef. She’d know what to do with the meat.

2. If I had to listen to a song every day, I’d listen to “Count your Blessings” by Damian Marley and Nas because it reminds me of my blessings and to be thankful and show appreciation for every thing I have. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba3LtBmBuho

3. I had BBQ’ed chicken and fries.

4. I’d like to share this post because I hope it can help someone have a better day. https://oceansoriginals.wordpress.com/2017/01/30/the-power-of-positive-thinking/

Such a well thought out answer haha. You’re right – Joey and Rachel are kind of the dumbest, so I don’t know how much use they’d be in the long! Thanks for sharing your song and post – I’ll definitely check them both out 🙂

28. OK, I’ll play.

1. Friends – I’d eat the heaviest one first. So that’s probably Joey. The girls are a bit on the lean side so it’s a lot of bone-plucking without much actual food.

2. Song? Short Skirt, Long Jacket by Cake.

3. Dinner was a salted caramel pint of Halo Top. And some tortilla chips.

4. Not sure “favorite” is the right word, but it’s painfully true and I reference it a ton. https://carrotsinmycarryon.com/2015/08/28/losing-weight-is-hard-because-math/

Oh, what a good song. Now it’s stuck in my head. I’m not gonna lie – your dinner sounds heavenly lol. I’ve never had Halo Top, but I’m assuming it’s ice cream. Mmm

Holy crap, your sandwich sounds AMAZING. Seriously. Mmm. I love PBS too. I cry weekly over the fact that Downton Abbey is over. Sad times we live in.

29. I just assumed that J.K. Rawling didn’t really exist or was just an actress front-woman. When I was a kid I read those Hardy Boys novels by Franklin W. Dixon. Years later I found out that there was no Franklin W. Dixon. The books were written and updated periodically by hacks paid by the word. In the case of JK, I figured a bunch of execs in suits sat in a boardroom with some decent whiskey and mapped out the whole series, did some focus groups, hired some writers, and shopped around for an author with a great story. Did she really write those books?

Yes, I believe she did write them lol. She’s released a bunch of photos of her plotting/outlining and stuff like that. I’ve watched a few documentaries on her – she’s pretty amazing. Although, it DOES seem like something that could be made up from a whole board of people. It’s a little TOO successful lol

30. 1. Never watched Friends.

2. Has to be Mission Impossible Theme/Norwegian Wood by the Alan Copeland Singers from 1968. And it won a Grammy in 1969 for Best Contemporary Pop Performance, Chorus category. You can hear it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUV-WghBifc.

3. Slow cooker beef burgundy.

4. Since you started with cannibalism, how about https://grahamsisland.com/2017/02/09/gold-dust-day-gecko-catches-lunch/. Hey, it’s a gecko eat gecko world.